This website collects personal data from its users.
This document can be printed for safekeeping purposes by using the “Print” command in the browser.
Provider and responsible person
E-mail address of the provider: email@example.com
Types of data collected
The personal data that this website processes independently or through third parties includes usage data.
Personal data may be provided voluntarily by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically when this website is used.
Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of all data requested by this website is mandatory. If the user refuses to provide the data, this may result in this website not being able to provide its services to the user. In cases where this website expressly states that the provision of personal data is voluntary, users may choose not to provide such data without any consequences for the availability or functioning of the service.
Users who are unsure about which personal data is mandatory may contact the provider.
Users are responsible for all personal data of third parties obtained, published or transmitted through this website and confirm that they have obtained consent to the transmission of personal data of any third party to this website.
Type and place of data processing
The provider processes the user data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized forwarding, modification or destruction of data.
Data processing is carried out by means of computers or IT-based systems in accordance with organizational procedures and practices that are specifically geared to the stated purposes. In addition to the data controller, other persons could also operate
this website and have access to the data, either
internally (personnel management, sales, marketing, legal department, system administrators) or externally – and in the case of the latter, to the extent necessary, designated as processors by the data controller (such as providers of technical services, delivery companies, hosting providers, IT companies or communication agencies). An up-to-date list of these parties can be requested from the provider at any time.
Legal basis of the processing
The provider may only process personal data of users if one of the following points applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Some legislations may allow the provider to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”) without relying on consent or any other of the following legal grounds. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- the collection of data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with the user and/or for pre-contractual measures resulting from it
- the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the provider is subject;
- the processing relates to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the provider;
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the provider or a third party.
In any case, the provider will gladly provide information about the specific legal basis on which the processing is based, in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract.
The data will be processed at the Provider’s premises and at all other places where the entities involved in the processing of the data are located.
Depending on the location of the user, data transfers may involve the transfer of the user’s data to a country other than the user’s own. To learn more about the place where the transferred data is processed, users can consult the section containing detailed information on the processing of personal data.
Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis of the transfer of data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Provider to protect their data.
If such a transmission occurs, the user can learn more about it by checking the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling a contract concluded between the provider and the user will be stored until this contract is fulfilled in full.
- Personal data collected to protect the legitimate interests of the provider will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can obtain more detailed information about the provider’s legitimate interests in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider.
Furthermore, the provider is permitted to store personal data for a longer period of time if the user has consented to such processing, as long as the consent is not revoked. In addition, the provider may be obliged to store personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or if ordered by a public authority.
After the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of information, the right of deletion, the right of correction and the right of data transferability cannot be exercised after the retention period has expired.
Purposes of processing
Personal data about the user is collected so that the provider can provide the service and also comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of the user or third parties), detect malicious or fraudulent activities. In addition, data is collected for the following purposes: Display of content from external platforms.
Users can find more detailed information on these processing purposes and the personal data used for the purpose in question in the “Detailed information on the processing of personal data” section of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows users to view and interact with content hosted on external platforms directly through this website.
This type of service may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users are not using it.
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )
Font Awesome is a font visualization service provided by Fonticons, Inc. that enables this website to include font content in its pages.
Processed personal data: usage data.
The rights of the users
Users can exercise certain rights in relation to their data processed by the provider.
Users have in particular the right to do the following:
- Withdraw the consent at any time. If the user has previously consented to the processing of personal data, he may revoke his own consent at any time.
- object to the processing of your data. The user has the right to object to the processing of his/her data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further information on this is given below.
- receive information regarding your data. The user has the right to know whether the data is being processed by the provider, to receive information about individual aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data.
- Have it checked and corrected. The user has the right to verify the accuracy of his data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- request limitation of the processing of your data. Users have the right to limit the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case the provider will not process the data for any other purpose than storage.
- Request deletion or other removal of the personal data. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to request the deletion of their data from the provider.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another responsible person. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, as far as technically possible, to have it transferred unhindered to another responsible person. This provision is applicable if the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant regulatory authority.
Details of the right to object to processing
If personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of a sovereign authority conferred on the provider or to safeguard the legitimate interests of the provider, the user may object to this processing by providing a justification relating to his particular situation.
Users are informed that they may object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time without giving reasons. Users can find out whether the provider processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant sections of this document.
How the rights can be exercised
All requests to exercise user rights can be addressed to the provider via the contact details provided in this document. Requests can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the provider as soon as possible, at the latest within one month.
Further information about the collection and processing of data
The user’s personal data may be processed by the provider for purposes of legal enforcement within or in preparation of legal proceedings resulting from the fact that this website or the associated services have not been used properly.
The user declares to be aware that the provider could be obliged by the authorities to release personal data.
Further information about the user’s personal data
System logs and maintenance
This website and the services of third party providers may collect files for operational and maintenance purposes that record the interaction taking place via this website (system logs) or use other personal data (e.g. IP address) for this purpose.
Further information on the collection or processing of personal data can be requested from the provider at any time via the contact details listed.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests by web browsers.
If changes affect the use of data based on the user’s consent, the provider will – if necessary – obtain a new consent.
Definitions and legal information
Personal data (or data)
All information by which, directly or in connection with further information, the identity of a natural person is or can be determined.
Information that this website (or third party services that this website uses) automatically collects, such as: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users who use this website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the response file received, the numeric code indicating the status of the server response (successful result, error, etc.), the date and time of the request, the type of service requested, the type of service requested, the type of service requested, and so on.the country of origin, the functions of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various time data per call (e.g. how much time was spent on each page of the application) and information on the path followed within an application, in particular the order of the pages visited, as well as other information on the operating system of the device and/or the IT environment of the user.
The person using this website, who, unless otherwise specified, is the same as the person concerned.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Order processor (or data processor)
Responsible (or provider, partly also owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means used for this purpose, including the security measures relating to the operation and use relating to this website. Unless otherwise specified, the person responsible is the natural or legal person through whom this website is offered.
This website (or this application)
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the user’s personal data.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references in this document to the European Union refer to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
This privacy statement applies solely to this website, unless otherwise stated in this document.